Tuesday 20 February 2007

Rob Vink

Hi everyone,

I’m Rob Vink, a student of education from Rotterdam, the Netherlands.

The tour started out great for me. We met Juliane at the airport in Amsterdam and she was really nice and open right from the start. The flight to Kuala Lumpur was pretty long and we didn’t get much sleep, but we didn’t mind as we were way too excited.

Aceh is really beautiful and the people are so friendly. I didn’t think the things we would see here would effect me this much.

It’s good to see that the people here make good use of the funds received from donations, but at the same time heart-breaking to see the conditions a lot of the local people live in. It’s kind of hard to describe it, you should really see for yourself. I promise you won’t regret it.

Regards;

(a changed) Rob

No comments: